Dentalrapid® soft SD liquid – alcoholfree surface disinfectant
Alcohol-free rapid surface disinfectant ready-to-use
Aldehyde-free and alcohol-free disinfectant solution and wet wipes for professional use in practices, hospitals and nursing homes, with very good cleaning effect, pleasant odour, broad spectrum of activity, short contact times and residual effect. Gentle on materials, particularly suitable for alcoholsensitive surfaces, like acrylic glass.VAH-listed.
Type of application: As per the Medical Devices Law (MPL)
Alcohol-free surface disinfectant for the prophylactic surface disinfection of non-invasive medical devices such as small appliances, medical/dental furniture, leather, artificial leather, varnished surfaces, acrylic glass.
Spectrum of effectiveness + application times
- Bacteria and levurocidal (c.albicans) as per EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 1276 and EN 1650 (high contamination): conc. 1 min.
- Bacteria and levurocidal (c.albicans) as per EN 13697 (high contamination): conc. 2 min.
- Bacteria and levurocidal (c.albicans) for Dentalrapid® soft SD wipes XL as per VAH with mechanic and EN 16615 (high contamination): conc. 1 min.
- Enveloped viruses (e.g. HBV, HCV, HIV) as per RKI/DVV and EN 14476 (high contamination): conc. 1 min.
- Rotaviruses as per EN 14476 (low contamination): conc. 1 min.
- Noroviruses as per EN 14476 (low contamination): conc. 30 min.
- Polyomavirus as per (SV40) as per RKI/ DVV (with contamination): conc. 30 min.
Application times by using Dentalrapid® soft SD liquid with dry tissues
Bacteria and levurocidal (c. albicans) as per VAH with mechanic and EN 16615, high contamination): conc. 2 min.
Application times in use with Dentalrapid® soft SD wipes L
Bacteria and candida albicans (as per VAH, version: 02.04.2015 and EN 16615, high contamination): conc. 1 min.
(100 g of solution contain): 0.24 g Benzyl-C12-16-alkyldimethylammonium chloride, 0.24 g N,N-didecyl-N,N-dimethyl ammonium chloride,
0.24 g C12-14-alkyl[(ethylphenyl)methyl]dimethyl ammonium chloride
Dentalrapid® soft SD advantages
- Alcohol-free and pH-level neutral
- Broad spectrum of effectiveness
- 4-Field-Test (EN 16615) available
- Suitable for acrylic glass
Dentalrapid® soft SD liquid
Dentalrapid® soft SD liquid packing unit
- REF 71205000 5 litre canister
Particularly suitable accessory
- REF 701000500 500 ml universal bottle, empty
- REF 701000911 Canister cock
- REF 701000903 Spray nozzle for 500 ml universal bottle