Dentalrapid® SD liquid surface disinfection
Alcoholic rapid surface disinfectant ready-to-use
Type of application
As per the Medical Devices Law (MPL): ready-to-use alcohol based solution and alcoholic wet wipes for the prophylactic surface disinfection of alcohol-resistant medical products. Not suitable for the terminal disinfection of invasive medical products. VAH listed.
Spectrum of effectiveness + application times
Application times (related to the impregnating liquid): Bacteria as per EN 13727 and EN 13697 (high contamination): conc. 1 min.; Levucidal (c. albicans) as per EN 13624 and EN 13697 (high contamination): conc. 1 min.; TbB (tuberculosis) inactivation (M. terrae) as per EN 14348 (high contamination): conc. 1 min.; Enveloped viruses (e.g. HBV, HCV and HIV) as per EN 14476 and DVV/2012 in a surface test, (high contamination): conc. 1 min.; Adeno-/ noro-/ rotaviruses as per EN 14476 (high contamination): conc. 1 min.
Application times in use with other dry tissues or Dentalrapid® SD wipes S, M, L, XL
Bacteria and candida albicans (as per VAH, version: 02.04.15 and EN 16615, high contamination): conc. 2 min.
(100 g of solution contain): 43.0 g ethanol, 8.0 g 1-propanol, 0.055 g didecyldimethylammonium chloride.
Advantages of Dentalrapid®
- Safer through broader spectrum of effectiveness – Limited Virucidal PLUS
- All the cloth impregnating systems available with 4-Field-Test (EN 16615)
- Easy documentation due to Lift & Stick label-system
Dentalrapid® SD liquid
Dentalrapid® SD liquid packing unit
- Neutral REF 71005000 5 Liter canister
- Lemon REF 71015000 5 Liter canister
- Fruit REF 71025000 5 Liter canister
- Flower REF 71035000 5 Liter canister
Particularly suitable accessory
- REF 701000500 500 ml universal bottle, empty
- REF 701000903 Spray nozzle for 500 ml universal bottle
- REF 701000911 Canister cock